Expression of Interest
Submission expression of interest to the Head Office by the applicant.
Briefing by the Head Office
Applicant is briefed about the AGS by the Head office.
Discussion of Business Plan
Details of budget, salary scheme and feasibility of resources are discussed.
Submission of Franchise Application Form
The applicant will deposit 2000/- fee along submission of Franchise Application Form with the copy of CNIC in order to register for the franchise.
Visit of recommended Site
The applicant will inspect the site with the Head Office Team to assess ground requisites of the franchise school before inception.
Signing of MOU and Conclusion of Franchise Agreement
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is signed between the parties, to reserve the franchise against certain territory with the payment of 25% of sum, in addition to conclusion of agreement for the remaining payment of 75 %.
Recruitment & Training of the Staff
Assistance is provided in the recruitment and pre-trainings of academic and non-academic staff.
Local & Corporate Marketing Assistance
Marketing support is ensured through promotional material and advertisement guide.
Full cooperation is ensured in inauguration ceremony.